Make sure to check out our other blog about living in Siena Italy "Il Giorno Italiano Sogna" and Reed's professional culinary web site "Chef Reed Anderson." Enjoy!

7.13.2007

Mangia Italy!

I decided that it would be nice to have a blog that could supplement our original blog, Il Giorno Italiano Sogna, which is all about our move to Siena. I thought that Reed and I could use this blog to write about the food we eat, the restaurants we go to throughout our travels, and maybe even some recipes Reed learns while working in an Italian restaurant kitchen (if he shares!!!!). I'll try to link posts from one blog to another if they go together and reference the other blog. I've also created links for other recipes I have made on the side bar.

Some of our first posts from Italy should be about Parma!! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats on the new blog! I be sure to keep checking it out!